Freelance General assistant – Part time / freelance
I am an English speaking resident of Budapest. I work full time and own a home here in Buda but I am not fluent in Hungarian.
I am looking for a general assistant who is based in Budapest to help me with a range of tasks.
Mostly this will be completed with the use of a mobile phone and computer. Occasionally this could require making short trips within the city.
Some examples of the type of tasks you would be responsible for:
• Arranging appointments such as governmental, dental or other medical
• Getting quotes and negotiating for jobs such as painting or decorating
• Booking travel, accommodation or car hire within Hungary
• Speaking to shops to ask about product / delivery / stock information
You should be:
• Hungarian native
• Comfortable speaking, writing and reading English
• Usually living in Budapest
• Friendly, trustworthy, discreet
• Organised, reliable and a “finisher”
• Able to meet once or twice before the job starts
• Available and responsive most days to calls and texts on a mobile number
The time needed for each task can be agreed, but minimum 15 mins can be charged however small.
Realistically this would be up to 5/10 hours per week. Some weeks no tasks could be expected.
Pay would be hourly up to 2.000 Ft for the right person
How to ApplyPlease apply in English by email and I will get back to you. Later we can speak on the phone. CV and photo is optional, as a minimum please send a short message with your interest, any relevant experience or education and your contact details.
564 total views, 1 today