Full-Time German- and French speaking Account Managers for Party Travel Agency
Bachelor Party Agency seeking ambitious German- or French speaking Account Managers to help organise and sell awesome weekend trips to our customers.
As Account Manager with Pissup Tours, you are the first and primary line of contact when a potential customer gets in touch, excited to organise a bachelor party for his best friend. It is your job to help tailormake the best possible program for the group and convert the interest into a sold trip.
Pissup Tours is Europe’s best reviewed Bachelor Party company and we have been organizing unforgettable party weekends all over Europe since 2001. We believe Adventures forge Awesome Relations and this is how we strive to provide value for our more than 30.000 customers every year. We are a fast-growing company with a start-up culture where we expect everyone in the company to deliver their best every day and have an amazing time doing it. We offer the opportunity to earn well while working professionally with some of the most fun products in the world: organizing incredible party weekends for happy customers looking to throw the stag party their best friend deserves. While you will be joining a team of experienced Account Managers across all markets, you will from Day 1 get responsibility for exciting, high-profile leads, and therefore we expect you to be motivated, ready to perform and a good colleague every day.
Who are we looking for?
Budapest-based German- or French-speaking experienced account managers, ready and willing to join a fast-growing startup/scalup with a focus on professionalism in a fun and eventful industry. You are motivated by the challenge of helping us conquer the market and celebrate our success together.
As a minimum, you have:
- 2+ years of working experience within sales
- Proven native or near-native level German OR French, both written and spoken
- Proficient business level English
- Able to work from our Budapest-based office (we can help with relocation)
- Is motivated to inspire our clients to build the weekend of their lives and help them organize it all through our network of suppliers
- A deep care for providing the best possible trip for our clients while helpin the company reach our goals
- Able to manage expectations and prioritize among important tasks
- Experience or education from the tourism or event industry is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus, but not required
- If your sales experience involves inbound sales handled via phone and email, this is a plus
What we expect from you:
- Being able to communicate well with many roles in the company, from suppliers to colleagues and managers
- Be a fast learner and have a problem solving attitude
- Be organised, trustworthy and with high self-discipline
- To be receptive to feedback and willing to learn from mistakes
- Accountability, precision, reliability
- Quickly develop a deep business understanding and learn how you can contribute to the organisation, making suggestions for improvements
What we are offering you:
- A full-time position (40 hours/week)
- A competitive compensation package, including a fixed salary and the option to earn a very high commission
- Working with the most fun products in the world: organizing incredible party weekends for happy customers (no cold calls)
- Ability to grow with the company, develop new skills and advance your career
- Participation in helping improve our processes and performance
- Flexibility when needed in terms of working hours and place of work
- Build up experience within the travel and event industry in specific, and working multinationally in general
- An amazing time of achieving high goals while having fun with great colleagues
- You will be part of a young and driven team, who also like to spend time with each other after work
- The best job you have ever had.
To show you that we´re not only about the talk, check out the video from our company-bootcamp in Malta treating ourselves this time with an awesome Pissup week.
How to ApplyWhat’s next?: Send us your cover letter and CV to Jessica Dougan email@example.com, and we will look it over. Relevant candidates will be called for a first interview in English and German for testing your language skills. We hope to sort out the right candidate within 2-3 weeks if everything goes well. Job start is as soon as possible, preferably February 2020.
127 total views, 13 today