Full-Time German Speaking Customer Care Specialist
Take the next step in your career with a highly successful global organisation!
If you’d like to join, we are now offering a career-defining opportunity within a successful and fast growing business where colleagues are empowered to help shape functions delivering tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation. It’s a very exciting place to be — dynamic, creative and collaborative.
Currently we are looking for talented Specialists for our Customer Care Team who handle queries arising after car rental for Germany, Austria and Switzerland in the customer’s native language to ensure customer’s satisfaction.
As German Speaking Customer Care Specialist your role will be:
- answering calls, emails and solving problems which may be quite varied: in majority they relate to address modifications, invoice copies, invoice amounts, adjustments etc.
- managing the relationship with customers, car rental stations and other BSC departments
- precise administration of incoming issues and their progress
- contributing to recognize the opportunities of process improvement
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- advanced knowledge of German is a must (verbal, written); additionally French would be considered an advantage
- fluent English (verbal, written) is also a requirement
- customer service experience, preferably in a customer facing, front line environment (experience in Shared Service environment is an advantage)
- excellent communication skills written and oral
- outstanding customer orientation and problem solving skills
- collaborative approach, team spirit
- ability to prioritise and take initiative in a fast paced environment
- logical and proactive thinking
- experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence
How to ApplyIf you fancy this position, do not hesitate to apply! Simply send us your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you with further matter!
653 total views, 5 today