This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Full-Time German Speaking Junior Purchasing Specialist
Apply now if you would like to play a role in providing transactional support to internal and external stakeholders, identifying issues and driving resolution, as well as successfully managing the vendor portfolio.
What you will do:
- Manage internal stakeholders’ accounts, monitor and make sure that every purchase order gets sent within KPI time frame
- Keep close contact both with the supported Vodafone local markets and with the managed suppliers via email, chat and phone
- Day-to-day Supply Chain related transactions of the assigned Local Markets
- Ownership of end to end issue resolution including root cause analysis
- Prevent queries, resolve issue’s root causes to avoid reoccurrence
- Take incoming complex vendor and Local Markets emails or calls
- Ensure coordination with all departments to enable timely payment of vendor invoice
How to ApplyFor further information please visit the website where you can apply to this position by using the "apply now" button: https://vodafone.taleo.net/careersection/2a/jobdetail.ftl?job=000000190224&lang=en&sns_id=mailto
663 total views, 2 today