Full-Time German Speaking Service Desk Agents (With Language Bonus Eligibility)
Our Service Desk Agents are the heart of our business. They are the people who keep our clients happy, connected and on top of their tech. Bring your strong English language skills, plus one other language (we’re particularly interested in French, German and Italian speakers) and you could be part of a fast-moving, multi-national team.
Working in our central Budapest office, you can enjoy everything the capital city has to offer, with the career opportunities of a leading international company.
Customer Service in an international team
As a Service Desk Agent you would be helping our customers resolve their IT issues, but it is important to understand that the focus is on providing excellence in customer service. We will equip you with all the expertise you need to ensure you are able to answer any technical query you might encounter. You would also:
- Help troubleshoot, diagnose and correct technical faults.
- Either solve the issue or refer those that you can’t fix yourself to more experienced personnel.
- Share information and collaborate on problem solving with your team.
- Coordinate and follow up service requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
Why should you join us:
- Flexible cafeteria package
- Language bonus eligibility
- Multinational environment, multicultural teams
- Fruit day every other week
- Recreation room
- Language courses in the office
- Birthday cake
- Team buildings
- Training opportunities within working hours
- Access for the Unisys University
The role doesn’t require specific qualifications, as we have an outstanding training program, including what we call ‘Service Desk Nesting’, where you will sit and learn alongside other trainees with our senior mentors who are always there to help. The role also offers genuine career development opportunities with quarterly reviews and a choice of training modules depending on the career direction you choose.
Further training includes a co-funded language courses where we pay 50% of the cost after six months’ service.
You would be a great Service Desk Agent if you are:
- Good with languages – with strong English and German language.
- Ready to put customers first.
- Eager to learn and looking for career development.
How to ApplyApply here: firstname.lastname@example.org
143 total views, 1 today