Full-Time GERMAN speaking service desk analyst – L1
As a Service Desk Analyst you will provide 1st level multilingual infrastructure and application support for an international client in German. You will be the Single Point of Contact for the employees of our clients and all IT related problems will be reported to you via email, phone, chat or web interface.
Your main responsibilities will be administration and translation of the incoming issues and requests that should be resolved on the level of the service desk or escalated to higher level. In this technical role you will provide IT support, instruct users on software usage, announce urgent information to IT groups, receive and assign software, hardware and network requests to the appropriate IT team.
You are the perfect candidate if you have:
- German knowledge up to business standards
- Good knowledge of Windows operating system, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and other standard software
- If you are available 12×5 or 16×5 shifts
- Customer Service and/or technical skills
- Service Desk experience
- Knowledge of computer hardware/peripherals and printers
- SAP knowledge
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- language courses and trainings
- internal rotations
- on-site relax & gym rooms
- volunteering, sport and employee events.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this job opportunity, do not hesitate to send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
996 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
One Response to “GERMAN speaking service desk analyst – L1”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.