Full-Time German Speaking Service Desk Analyst
German Speaker IT Helpdesk Agent position is open at our client who is a prestigious multinational company operating a shared service centre in Budapest.
The responsibilities of the IT Helpdesk Agent are the following:
• Provide centralised first level IT advice and support to customers
• Be a single point of contact for end users support using all contact mediums(e-mail, phone)
• Undertake ad-hoc projects as agreed with the Management team on behalf of the Service Support Centre that may involve site visits, customer meetings or vendor management.
• Completion of administrative tasks.
• Take ownership of and progress incidents/requests to resolution/completion.
• Be able to work under pressure, to work in a team and to support team members
• Be able to work in different shifts
To be considered as an ideal candidate you are required to have good communication skills, fluent knowledge of English along with fluent German language, positive, enthusiastic and supportive attitude, and also good knowledge of IT platforms and applications.
How to ApplyIf you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
202 total views, 10 today