Full-Time German speaking Service Desk Specialist
The “German speaking Service Desk Specialist” is responsible for providing first level support for incidents and requests for End Users on MAC, Windows or Google environments using a variety of Softwares and Standard Applications. The range of support includes issues and assistance in Software package installation and configuration on a variety of type of Hardware (e.g. laptops, desktops, tablets, smart devices, printers, network infrastructure, etc.) up to Standard applications such Touchpoint, Webex, Google platform and so on. he one assigned to this Job retain considerable IT knowledge and will be invited to actively share his knowledge in different ways.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing first level support for software and hardware incidents and service requests for MAC, Windows and Google environments via multiple channels (e.g. by telephone, email, chat, self service portal, ticketing application, etc.)
- Giving your best to represent the End Users’ needs and issues, escalate situations as required.
- Keeping them informed on the status of their request and guiding for their best satisfaction and productivity.
You have University education, preferably in IT or a related discipline and you are fluent inGerman and English. You bring at least 1 year of broad-ranging experience in a call center-, help desk- or IT desk-side support – environment. Preferably you have an ITIL v3 Foundation Course certificate. Furthermore you bring the following skills and competences:
- You have experience with Apple and Microsoft operating systems and devices, Google suite, Microsoft Office products, SAP, Sharepoint, corporate wired/wireless networks and video conferencing systems and at least one ticket tool (e.g HP Service Manager, ServiceNow)
- You have excellent troubleshooting, task prioritizing and problem solving skills
- You have outstanding customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- You are highly accountable, agile, and results oriented.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this job opportunity, forward your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
784 total views, 1 today