Full-Time German speaking travel consultant
Custom Tours GmbH, a swiss-based travel agency with focus on outbound party-tourism in Eastern Europe, is currently seeking a new Account Manager for handling clients in the German-speaking market. We are currently sending Brits, Frenchmen, Spaniards, Germans, Dutchmen, Swedes, Norwegians and Danes to our top-cities in Europe and are growing at a very quick pace.
Custom Tours is seeking help in handling our incoming sales enquiries (phone+email) from customers from Germany, Austria & Switzerland. You will be providing customer service and selling our two brands “Pissup” and “Chamica”. Our requirements for a job applicant are the following:
- Must speak and write German fluently and confidently
- Must speak and write English on a adept level
- Can be based anywhere, but a small preference will be given to applicants from the Budapest area.
- Preferably have experience in some of the following:
- Customer handling (phone and email)
- Good computer skills (handling emails, Microsoft Office-programs, web-browsing etc.)
- Experience within the travel industry isn’t required, but will of course be looked upon favorably
- Be a quick and enthusiastic learner
- Be organized, trustworthy and have good self-discipline
- Be willing to work hard when necessary but always have a positive attitude
- Be willing to work on a freelancer-basis, where you invoice us for your work
Online Marketing experience and/or Fluency in other of the above mentioned languages will be an advantage.
We can offer the succesful applicant the following:
- A full-time position (40 hours/week) from Feb 16th, with the possibility of working from home
- A fun and somewhat challenging job, selling highly-interested customers the weekend of their lives
- A somewhat independent job with relatively flexible working hours
- The opportunity to improve your customer service&sales skills and obtaining an international career-profile
- A good salary based on a fair standard-payment plus a sales bonus, all based on your qualifications (expect to earn 1.700 EUR/month or more on average (before tax+social expenses), but your minimum payment will be lower)
You should expect that at least for the startup period most communication with us will be through Skype and occasional visits for training and re-training. We prefer to hire the new candidate very soon.
Expect to be interviewed in English and German for testing your language skills.
How to ApplyIf you are interested, please send an application PLUS your CV (remember to send both) via email to: Marjan Holdener on firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us if you have any questions regarding this position. Contact is only permitted through the above e-mail, we do not answer questions via the phone or other e-mail addresses. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
2068 total views, 1 today