Full-Time Graphic Designer
- Are you looking to take an exciting step forward in your personal life and professional career?
- Do you wish to get inspired and inspire others in a position where you’ll not only be accountable and responsible for your own results, but where you will also contribute to creating solutions to overcome the challenges you may face?
- Do you desire to experience what it’s like to be a part of a closely-knit, dynamic, and like-minded team geared toward personal and professional development?
If your answer is yes, Connect Minds may be the right fit for you!
Connect Minds is a fully integrated event, marketing and design start up.
Which means we are creating, developing and running all types of things like conferences, trainings, in-company gatherings and sports events. We are young, therefore (hopefully) quickly growing, opening doors to many different career opportunities or life development.
We believe in people and attitude and we value experience. We believe that smart is stronger than hard, so we push hard to work smart and we strive to re-position intelligence and business at the center of all our processes.
We are looking here for a nice combo that would include outstanding graphic design skills and marketing capabilities! Concretely, we are looking for a multitask designer with a business view and open career plans!
This position represents the visual link between our products and our market, so it is somehow quite important…
As a graphic designer also in charge of marketing, you will:
- Develop with the project team the brand identity of each product (creativity and communication skills are key here)
- Ensure that the brand identity (logos, website, etc.) matches with our target group
- Be in charge of the creation, elaboration and adaptation of all branding material for the event (logos, banners, brochures, website media content, etc.)
- Constantly benchmark the perceived quality of our products on the market and proceed with visual adjustments when necessary
We do value drive and personality more than anything else, but a few technical requirements are expected for the position:
- Professional handling of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft
- Deep understanding and experience in web-marketing related activities (SEO, adwords, bannering campaigns, etc.)
- Strong interest for market research and analysis
- Attention to details and copywriting skills
- No fear of short deadlines and work under pressure at periods of high activity
- Ability to work on more than one task at the same time and switch easily between different subjects
Don’t be afraid to surprise us, we usually like unexpected situations.
Appreciation, vision, experience-sharing – this is what we are looking for!
How to ApplySo if you feel like exploring, understanding and analyzing what makes and un-makes business, then send us your CV with a short cover letter and a few examples of design works at firstname.lastname@example.org with this subject line: Designer-Application. We look forward to receiving your application, so shoot and we hope to meet you in person!
1275 total views, 1 today