Full-Time Head of Internal Communications and HR Brand
The international IT company Andersen invites the Head of Internal Communications and HR Brand to extend our department of multifunctional professionals.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been building efficient digital solutions for customers worldwide. Our 3,500 employees live in and work from different countries, but we all are Andersen Community.
We are looking for an experienced and confident marketer who is able to multitask and will take control over the following areas:
– BRAND. Developing a strategy to increase the company’s brand awareness and strengthen our reputation on the market, drawing up an action plan, and analyzing the brand awareness;
– ADVERTISING. Planning online advertising campaigns, working with targetologists to launch advertising campaigns on social media, searching for new advertising space, and developing visual concepts for advertising posts together with our designers;
– WORK WITH MEDIA. Communicating with journalists, commenting on behalf of the company, arranging interviews for the company’s representatives, and tracking mentions of the company and the coverage of its events;
– EVENTS. Organizing large-scale events with the marketing team and event managers and promoting them.
– Experience in marketing/brand management for 5+ years;
– Experience in a managerial position for 2+ years;
– Confident knowledge of brand management (media, PR, etc.);
– Experience with PR;
– Creativity, energy, and good communication skills;
– Level of spoken and written English – Upper-Intermediate.
– Experience in the IT sector or with projects for IT companies;
– Experience as a PR Manager for a large brand;
– Experience as a journalist and an understanding of this area;
– Experience with ad accounts on social media and an understanding of the promotion strategy;
– Experience with SMM and SMM copywriting skills;
– Experience in organizing niche and large-scale business and entertainment events;
– Experience with European markets.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. Working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world. You can work in one of our 16 offices located in four countries, or we can help you choose a country for remote work according to your desires;
– Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees, and our transparent performance review system will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
– Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
– The company offers discounts for individual English classes;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
How to Applycv.email@example.com
4012 total views, 7 today