Full-Time Head of Marketing
We are looking for a B2B marketing expert to help Antavo grow and expand in Europe, with a focus on the German-speaking market
We are looking for a doer, who is responsible for heading both strategy and execution. You will work closely with the C-level, and manage a small group of colleagues.
In this hands-on role, you will attract global retailers and brands, similar to Toys “R” Us, Pepsi, LuisaViaRoma, Björn Borg, who we will serve with loyalty and membership programs.
You’ll have the chance to drive our expansion and support sales in the German-speaking market, while exploring new opportunities to grow our international presence.
- Monitor and analyze international market trends with a special focus on German-speaking markets.
- Create and execute a marketing plan. Optimize customer acquisition processes. Make decisions about conference participation, sponsorships and advertising.
- Develop a content strategy and be in charge of website communication.
- Manage a small marketing team, including a performance marketer and a copywriter.
- Set marketing KPIs, measure and report on the performance of campaigns.
- Experience in a hands-on marketing position or B2B marketing
- Experience in copywriting/editing
- Business fluency in German and English is a must
- Confident, proactive and dynamic personality
THIS ROLE WILL SUIT YOU IF
- You’re a natural leader, who gets things done. This is a senior position that needs a “roll-up-your-sleeves and get it done” attitude.
- You are comfortable managing multiple campaigns and projects concurrently.
- You’re interested in loyalty programs and marketing automation.
Deadline for applications: December 5, 2017
How to ApplyApply for this job at: http://career.antavo.com/o/head-of-marketing
620 total views, 1 today