Full-Time Hotel Market Manager with fluent Spanish knowledge
- Do you speak Spanish on a high level?
- Are you keen on to work in the tourism industry?
- Are you looking for an international environment?
We are seeking Spanish speaking Market Managers to help expand our clients room supply network in Spain. This person should be experienced in sales and account management with previous exposure in negotiation. He/she is capable of establishing and managing hotel relationships. He/she will be taking care of hotel market and assisting other trade partnership related functions and identify market trend and define potential supply sources.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Identify, qualify, and contact potential hotel suppliers.
– Ensure last room availability and pricing competitiveness.
– Grow transactions and revenue for key destinations.
– Manage contracting process with new suppliers and contract renewal with existing partners.
– Define team operation processes and delegate task.
– Act as key contact point for suppliers to maintain relationship
– -Resolve all issues relating to accounting, allotment, pricing, vouchers, notification, cancellations, etc.
– Participate in market research as required.
– Evaluate production and determine follow up action.
– Prepare presentations, proposal, and contract.
– Manage all supplier data in distribution systems.
– Manage seasonal rate renewals.
– Provide training of distribution systems for suppliers.
– Regular update on supplier relationship.
– Manage weekly and monthly supplier and internal reports.
– Initiate agreement and credit arrangement with suppliers.
– Fluent command of Spanish and English
– Experience in client negotiations
– Experience on international field
– UK/ EU nationals
– Minimum 2-3 years experience in sales/account management (tourism/hotel industry preferred)
– Education in Tourism related field
– Working in a newly established team in Budapest
– Multinational working environment
– Competitive salary
If you are interested in this possibility, please apply with your English CV and a motivation letter.
Applications of people with disabilities are also welcome.
1517 total views, 1 today