Full-Time HR Administration Support – UNICEF (GS-5 GSCC Office, Budapest, Hungary)
If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children, the world’s leading children’s rights organization would like to hear from you.
Purpose of the Position
Under the general supervision of the Human Resources Officer, the incumbent of this post will provide support within the GSSC by maintaining and monitoring reports and ensuring that timely action is taken on status of entitlements and allowances in accordance with UN Staff Rules and Regulations and UNICEF’s policies and procedures.
Key Accountabilities and Duties & Tasks
1. Monitor UNICEF staff personnel records.
2. Maintain computerized reporting system for Human Resources Processes.
3. Responsible for understanding changes in policy procedures.
4. Prepare and initiate major Human Resources documents.
Qualifications of Successful Candidate
- Completion of secondary education (i.e. high school diploma) is a minimum requirement. University level courses in human resources and/or business administration is desirable.
- Advanced knowledge in the Microsoft Suite of Products (including MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint) is required.
- Previous hands-on experience in planning, organizing and delivering administrative support services is highly desirable.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience* in human resources is required.
- *A completed university degree from an accredited institution (i.e. degree certificate in-hand) will be counted towards the minimum work experience requirements.
- Work experience with a development organization is an asset.
- Knowledge of UN/UNICEF’S rules, regulations and procedures is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is required. Knowledge of an additional UN Language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish) is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of the local language of the duty station is highly desirable.
Non – Hungarian citizens must be in possession of a work permit or be nationals of the EU* countries.
Please note that:
General Service (GS) staff are locally recruited staff and therefore, candidates are personally responsible for any travel and accommodation arrangements as these are not the organization’s responsibility.
*Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
This is a re-advertisement. Candidates applied before should not re-apply.
Please be informed that all applications to UNICEF are handled via UNICEF’s online recruiting system. You can apply to the above position by creating your profile and submitting your application on our web site.
Kindly note that all applications should be in English and that applications outside of the online recruiting system will not be accepted.
Please note that this is a mass recruitment campaign for the newly established GSSC Office in Budapest, Hungary.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this opportunity please submit your application via UNICEF's website: http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=494332
2926 total views, 1 today