Full-Time HR Business Partner
Stamegna Retail Management is a privately owned consulting partnership firm founded in 2007.
We created a management group specialized in various market segments that provides services for all-size businesses related to FMCG. We plan and facilitate Stamegna Network Live Events that are organized in major cities around the world, and Stamegna Virtual Events that are the online extension of the business meetings.
We help sellers of innovative FMCG products go to the market or grow by introducing them to worldwide buyers in one-on-one meetings. We help buyers to keep their positions on competitive markets by sourcing well matched promising goods.
In our growing team we are looking for our new, experienced colleague in a
HR BUSINESS PARTNER position
If you have a deep understanding of HR processes and activities and are able to connect business challenges to HR activities then this position is just for you. The position is a great opportunity for someone looking for developing and implementing effective HR strategies across multiple businesses and functions at an international company.
- Establish the HR business partner function in the organization with special focus on recruitment, performance management, talent management, onboarding, motivation, team engagement, diversity and inclusion and compensation.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and compliant with local legal requirements.
Our ideal candidate has
- University or College degree or equivalent ideally in HR related field
- Typically min. 5 years of experience as an HR Generalist or as an HR Business Partner
- Business and strategic mindset
- Proactive attitude with passion and commitment for the business
- Proficient English language knowledge
What we can offer
- Competitive salary
- International team, good mood, downtown office
How to ApplyIf interested, please send your CV and motivation letter with your achievements, career objectives and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 15th, 2020. Looking forward to hearing from you!
148 total views, 2 today