Full-Time HR Business Partner (Budapest)
HR Business Partner job is open at our prestigious, multinational client.
The HR Business Partner is responsible for overall HR processes from recruitment to performance assessment, and all HR related issues for the business by acting as a partner.
Our client can offer the opportunity to work in a growing company, experience close relationship with business and work independently.
The main responsibilities of the HR Business Partner:
– Supporting business department in all HR processes (performance assessment, learning & development, recruitment, promotion)
– Cooperation with department management
– HR reporting and decision support
– Participation in HR projects organize development projects
– Labour law: follow-up legal issues
– Local execution and coordination of HR processes and directions
– Taking active part in working out new processes
– Ensure the smooth process of global HR policies
We are searching for HR business partner candidates with a university/college degree and at least 5 years of experience in HR field including experience gained at a multinational company. The ideal HR business partner candidates need to have a fluent level of English, ability to work independently, proactive approach and advanced level of communication skills.
If you are interested or you can refer someone else, please upload your CV via hays.hu or contact us for further information.
Job reference: 1201687
3496 total views, 4 today