Full-Time HR Project Manager (Recruitment Expert)
You enjoy recruiting, managing Human Resources and believe in the principle of Duty of Care. You are very quick and efficient at what you do. You are hard-working and flexible with working hours in case of emergencies. You are looking for a meaningful job that will make a lasting impact on the lives of children and young people all over the world: this challenge is for you!
Start date Summer/fall 2018
Contract One year local contract under Hungarian labour law (no expatriate benefits), renewable. Work schedule: between 60%-100%, to be agreed. The position is planned for a total of four years, depending on EU framework contract extension.
Deadline for receiving applications: 17th of June 2018.
Recruitment is on-going until the position is filled.
Priority will be given to the candidates legally eligible to work in the EU.
TERRE DES HOMMES IN EUROPE
Terre des hommes (Tdh) is the leading Swiss child relief agency. Founded in 1960, we are committed to improving the lives of millions of the world’s most vulnerable children. Through our innovative protection and health projects, we provide assistance to over three million children and their families in almost forty countries each year. In Europe, Tdh intervenes directly or indirectly in many countries, relying on teams based in Budapest, Albania, Greece, Kosovo, Romania, Moldova and Ukraine. We work mainly in child protection, protection of children and youth in migration and access to justice. The Regional Office has been operating in Budapest since 2006.
Tdh is part of a consortium led by international consulting company which has been recently awarded various contracts for providing technical assistance services within the new round of EU Framework contract Services for the Implementation of External Aid. The work that Tdh has been selected for is on Human Rights, Democracy and Peace/Governance with an emphasis on Migration and Justice reforms, with a worldwide scope. The HR Project Manager will be a key to the success of this talent acquisition project by quickly providing the best possible CVs of experts for deployments all around the world. The envisaged timeline for the submission of CVs is as follows: Day 1: Request for Services received by Tdh.Day 4: Deadline to inform the partner if Tdh expects to submit CVs for internal evaluation/selection.Days 6: CVs submitted online, using project platform. Days 7-13: CVs evaluation and selection of the highest scored applications.
- Recruitment: build a roster of pre-screened experts/consultants, anticipate future recruitments through the publication of forecast positions, quickly disseminate positions once advertised, sourcing, shortlisting and interviews with candidates (on-line), secure reference checks and statements of availability and exclusivity. Once selected, ensure consultants are insured and deployed as per agreed schedule.
- Employee Relations: manage contracts and all HR aspects of individual assignments of the consultants, keep a smooth and regular communication with individual experts deployed by Tdh.
- Project Governance: working under the supervision of the Head of Unit, contribute to establish a high performing acquisition unit (EU Framework Contract Unit) within the Regional Office. This includes: setting up procedures and protocols for the Roster and for deployments; contribute to identifying and solving legal, HR and data protection issues affecting the project. Provide inputs to monitoring of services rendered by experts and regular performance evaluations, provide inputs to progress reports provided to various stakeholders. Participate in internal evaluation/selection by other consortium partners.
- Other: supervise interns or other colleagues as the case may be; participate in the life of the Regional Office.
- University degree (Master’s or equivalent) from an accredited educational institution in a relevant field;
- 5+ years of experience in human resources management with an excellent track record in international recruitment processes for senior management positions;
- Proven experience in HR Project Management;
- Experience in HRIS systems management;
- Very good practical knowledge of labour laws and tax issues in EU countries;
- Knowledge and experience of working with or in large international organisations; experience in INGOs, in social enterprises or in international consulting companies is also an advantage;
- Familiarity with EU-funded technical assistance projects and knowledge of EU policy instruments and procurement rules is a strong advantage;
- Full proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory, good knowledge of French, German or Spanish is a strong asset;
- Experience in managing teams that are working remotely, in multiple countries;
- Strong team spirit, emotional intelligence and motivational skills;
- Flexibility, availability and adaptability, willingness to support Regional Office colleagues during peak periods in various fields of activity;
- Ability to establish an environment of cooperation and collaboration;
- Capacity for rigor and precision, transparency and honesty;
- Results-oriented and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to learn, capitalize on mistakes and seize new opportunities.
How to ApplyQualified applicants are encouraged to submit their CV and letter of motivation in English to email@example.com Please include “HR Project Manager, your name and surname” in the subject line of the application email. Please indicate in the email content where you found our Vacancy Announcement and your salary expectations. Applications without this information will not be considered. Child Safeguarding Policy: To commit to respect Tdh Risk Management Policies including: Child Safeguarding Policy, Safety and Security Policy and Anti-Fraud/Corruption Policy, Whistle Blowing Policy. Due to an anticipated high number of applications, Tdh is not in a position to respond to every applicant individually. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the first interview.
785 total views, 2 today