Freelance Hungarian Teacher & Translator
TypingClub is one of the leading software providers in educational technology based in the USA. We develop software that helps students, mostly young children, to learn keyboarding skills. We are currently looking for native Hungarian speakers with a background in education and translation to help us make the software available in Hungary.
The ideal candidate is:
- Native Hungarian speaker
- An elementary school teacher, or has a background in education
- A university graduate
- Enjoys writing with attention to detail
- Is passionate about personal development
- Is proficient in English
- Has experience with translation
- Can type at 45 WPM
- Available for Google Hangout
- Is familiar with Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Reviewing of text translated by the third party
- Creating original, culturally sensitive content
- Providing an insight into your culture and keyboarding practices in your country
This position is contract-based, and the tasks should be completed within two months. The candidate may be contacted on an ongoing basis for follow-up projects as needed.
Please submit your resume in English and include your hourly pay requirement.
How to ApplyPlease submit your resume in English to email@example.com and include your hourly pay requirement.
439 total views, 4 today