Temporary INNOVATION ASSISTANT to assist the organization of the Innovation Event in Budapest
Terre des hommes Foundation is looking for an:
INNOVATION ASSISTANT to assist the organization of the Innovation Event in Budapest
You are passionate about innovation. You are an excellent communicator with fluent Hungarian and English language, creative and well-structured. You are a student or fresh graduate with the experience in the field of ICT or IT Project Management? This challenge is for you.
Start date As soon as possible.
Contract Two-months contract with the possibility of extension.
Deadline for receiving the applications: 22nd of April 2018
Due to the urgency of this recruitment, the applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
The candidates must be legally eligible to study and/or work in Hungary.
We are looking for a new colleague to assist Terre des hommes’ Disruptive Innovation Unit. This unit is aiming to bolster innovation within Tdh programs by incubating innovative ideas toward small scale prototypes and accelerating risky but promising prototypes toward large scale solutions.
Your main task will be to assist the organization and facilitation of an Innovation Event that is planned at the end of May in Budapest. The Innovation Event has been planned for approximately 25 participants, mostly Terre des hommes employees.
- Assists the organization and facilitation of an innovation event:
- Coordinates details of the event with the Regional Office in Budapest and HQ in Switzerland;
- Coordinates event logistics, including participants tracking, presentation and materials;
- Negotiates, visits and secures event venue;
- Coordinates and monitors event timelines and ensures deadlines are met;
- Manages correspondence;
- Contributes to the preparation of the event content;
- Scanning, benchmarking and mapping of innovation technical resources and events;
- Writing of synthetic documents and reports.
- Experience in the field of ICT or IT Project Management;
- Student status or university degree in a relevant field (preferably in scientific or social sciences);
- Experience with online communication and project management tools;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other core online applications;
- Up-to-date and significant knowledge of technological trends;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Flexibility, availability and adaptability;
- Excellent team player;
- Excellent communication skills; high proficiency in spoken and written English and Hungarian;
- Ability to uphold high standards and punctuality under pressure;
- Results-oriented and problem-solving skills.
How to ApplyQualified applicants are encouraged to submit their CV and motivation in English to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include “Innovation Assistant, your name and surname” in the subject line of the application email. Please indicate in the email content where you found our Vacancy Announcement. Child Safeguarding Policy: To commit to respect Tdh Risk Management Policies including: Child Safeguarding Policy, Safety and Security Policy and Anti-Fraud/Corruption Policy, Whistle Blowing Policy. Due to an anticipated high number of applications, Tdh is not in a position to respond to every applicant individually. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the first interview.
999 total views, 1 today