Full-Time Intercompany & Transfer Pricing Analyst (Budapest)
Intercompany &Transfer Pricing Analyst position is open at our client who is a prestigious multinational company, which operates a Business Service Centre in Budapest. This is an exciting opportunity for talents who want to be a part of a busy, dynamically growing, and vibrant team.
The responsibilities of the Intercompany & Transfer Pricing Analyst are the following:
– Maintaining Transfer Prices, managing and providing Price Calculation
– Managing Profit In Stock reporting
– Preparing Activity Reports in order to follow statutory results of the given entities
– Monitoring transfer prices and providing basis for transfer pricing documentation
– Intercompany billing/accounting
– Reconciling intercompany accounts
– Monitoring customer account details
– Reporting activities in terms of intercompany transactions
– Investigating payment issues
– Actively taking part in implementation and follow up processes
– Making sure that the tasks/processes are compliant with the company policies, laws and regulations
– Participating in the monthly closing
– Maintaining cooperative relationship with the business partners, other colleagues.
To be considered an ideal candidate for this role, you will need to have a University or College degree preferably in Finance and Accounting as well as 1-3 years of experience in the field of Intercompany Accounting. You are also required to have good analytical, and strong problem solving skills along with flexibility. An innovative and flexible personality as well as fluent English are also crucial. Experience in SAP is an advantage.
Job reference: 1138637
3715 total views, 2 today