Full-Time Intermediate Python/Django Developer
This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world (https://scopicsoftware.com/careers/). We have over 200 employees spread across 30 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented Intermediate Python/Django Developer. Work hours are flexible and projects are interesting and challenging.
- 2+ years of experience in software development;
- Strong Python and Django programming ability;
- Proficiency working with Odoo;
- Design, Development, and testing of Odoo (OpenERP) modules, projects, products, and interfaces;
- Experience with migration based projects;
- Good knowledge of NoSQL and SQL;
- Experience with Rest APIs, is a plus.
- Good English reading and writing skills;
- Ability to work to a schedule and meet deadlines;
- Interest and discipline to work effectively from home;
- Stable internet connection and computer;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
This is a full-time position.
Hourly rate range $12-$16 USD depending on skills and experience.
How to ApplyPlease apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01hhk Or send your English CV and hourly rate expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
228 total views, 2 today