Full-Time Intermediate Software Engineer (Node.js)
We invite a software engineer to join our team of 70+ professionals that has a goal to create a data ecosystem for financial instruments. Our client is a US-based financial startup. Together, we are developing an innovative business platform for capital market professionals. The goal of the product is to document and distribute financial instruments on a more standardized basis. We use Blockchain to connect notarized data to digital tokens, which represent proof of ownership of assets. What’s in it for you:
- Work closely with System Architect, QA and BA teams, Markup developer, DevOps and Designer.
- Dive into the blockchain technologies, gain expertise in a fintech domain, and learn a domain-driven design concept, as we implement it on our project.
- Work with modern technologies (AWS, Docker, Docker-compose, TeamCity, Node.js, Angular 9+).
- Improve your expertise and learn from experienced team-mates, as 42% of our team-members are Senior level Engineers, 39% are Intermediate SWEs.
Qualifications and experience:
- Backend: Node.js (TypeScript), Express.js, Nest.js, TypeORM
- Database: PostgreSQL or other SQL solution
- Soft skills: Leadership, independency, proactivity, and work ownership
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Unit tests: Jest
- Infrastructure experience: Docker, TeamCity
Nice to have:
- AWS services: Cognito, S3, SES
- Experience with DDD, CQRS, Microservices, EventSourcing
- Frontend: Angular 2+
- Participate in the development of new product features as well as the support and maintenance of existing ones
- Reach and maintain a deep understanding of our business domain, and participate in requirement grooming and planning sessions
- Evaluate technical solutions, identify, document and track technical risks
- Perform work decomposition and estimation together with the team
- Follow the project SDLC and suggest improvements where applicable
- Do pull requests; review and monitor your own as well as overall code quality
- Follow the taken Sprint commitments and help the teammates reach the Sprint goal
- Document the technical solutions suggested and contribute to the maintenance of CI/CD practices
- Mentor less experienced colleagues
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource company of people who value high ethical standards and have delivered superior software products since 2011. The rapid growth of the company brings more development opportunities for our specialists, which is key to delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.
How to Applyhttps://apply.workable.com/devpro/j/CFFF44225B/apply/
303 total views, 2 today