Full-Time Intermediate+ Three.js Developer
This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world (https://scopicsoftware.com/careers/). We have over 200 employees spread across 30 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented Intermediate+ Three.js Developer. Work hours are flexible and projects are interesting and challenging.
- 3+ years of software development experience;
- Excellent front-end programming skills;
- Proficiency in Three.js and other 3D engines;
- Experience with WebGL/OpenGL, Сanvas;
- Experience with Typescipt is a plus;
- Experience with HTML, HTML5, and CSS;
- Proficiency in SQL (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB) databases;
- Good English reading, writing, and speaking skills;
- Stable internet connection and home computer;
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
Skills Preferred (Optional):
- Experience with 3D Graphics;
- Experience with Shader programming;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
This is a full-time position.
Hourly rate range is $12-$18/hour depending on skills and experience.
How to ApplyPlease send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online through the following link: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01j9k.
358 total views, 1 today