Full-Time International Sales Manager
Develop existing relationships with clients to promote our services and gain commitments to attend Stamegna Retail B2B events. Stimulate growth by obtaining new clients.
Essential Functions – Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact clients using databases to gain commitments for future upcoming Stamegna Retail Events.
- Sales Phone Calls with a goal of 250-300 calls per week as outlined by schedules provided your supervisor.
- On event assistance and coordination work.
- Educate clients on the goal of our business and the potential in the service that is being offered to them.
- Assist further development of Stamegna’s Retail division in Europe.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette and sales presentation skills
- Must have complete understanding of Stamegna Management’s Retail Events and products.
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office Products)
- Time-Management Skills
- Sales Skills
- Team player
- Energetic, go-getter
- Communication/Verbal Skills
- Customer Service
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization both internally at Stamegna Management and externally with customers and potential clients.
How to ApplyUp for the challenge? Please apply here, or send your CV to email@example.com
276 total views, 1 today