Full-Time IT support program for fresh graduates
Our multinational client is a prestigious company with worldwide presence, for which we are looking for fresh graduates with Portuguese/French/German/Norwegian/Swedish/Danish/Italian/Spanish/Dutch + English language knowledge to their Budapest-based business service center.
About the program:
– get a professional training – both technical and soft skill
– see how an IT infrastructure system is built for a multinational company and see how Corporate applications/systems operate
– gain insight into Windows and be an advanced Outlook user
– be able to test a network connection
– work with state-of-the-art technologies
– broaden your IT vocabulary in foreign languages
– get E-learning trainings and communication sessions on the foreign language
– and learn how to provide professional assistance to clients from all over the world.
After completing the program successfully, you will be assigned to a specific project based on your performance and your interest.
What we require:
– A good command of English and one of the following languages: Portuguese, French, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
– University or college degree
– Maximum of 0-6 months of work experience
– Ready to learn new applications and solutions and has quick learning ability
What we offer:
– chance to be part of an incredible growth (100+ new positions/year)
– daily interaction with native speakers from a few thousand km distance
– great teams full of international peers
– knowledge about different industries and multinational companies
– competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
How to ApplySend your CV in English to email@example.com and like us on Facebook!
1593 total views, 1 today