This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Full-Time IT support Technician
Excis is a global IT Service Provider based in the UK and has local entities in 60 countries around the world (please visit us on: www.excis.com).
Currently we are looking for a Desktop Support Engineer based in Budapest, Hungary.
Please kindly find the details below:
IMACD (Install, Move, Add, Change, De-install)
Hardware Break Fix Services
Desk Side Support
Data backup / transfer
End User Device Software Troubleshooting.
Familiarity with VPN
PC Refresh /Device Swap Outs.
IT graduate, A+ or MCSE
– Minimum 3 years of experience in Desktop Support roles
– Desktop Support / MCSE certified
– Experience with Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, VLANs, LAN/WAN & Cisco technologies.
– Experience with Server Management, Email setup, SMTP, IMAP, Exchange and network monitoring tools.
– Experience with Antivirus, End point protection, Single sign on, Printers, Fax machines and VPN technologies.
– Good knowledge of Windows, VMware, Android, Blackberry, iOS and Macintosh operating systems.
– Knowledge of FTP/ SFTP
– Experience with downloads and file sharing
– Outstanding Client Service Skills
– Excellent Interpersonal skills
– Experience in Ticketing Tools.
English and Hungarian fluent
Background check / proof of non conviction
268 total views, 2 today