Full-Time Italian speaking customer service representative
Our multinational client is a prestigious company with worldwide presence, for which we are looking for IT support specialists with Italian + English language knowledge to their Budapest-based business service center.
Your task is going to be:
– Helping your customers with solving their IT-related problems
– Handling incoming requests in Italian
– Administration of the cases
– Analyses of problems to provide process improvement
To get the job you need to:
– Have fluent Italian skills
– Speak upper intermediate level of English
– Be fond of team work
– Have a supportive, helpful atttitude
– Have an eager to learn
With this opportunity you win:
– The feeling of working abroad due to the multinational working environment
– Chance to work in a dynamic and rapidly expanding organization
– Attractive salary and compensation package
– Opportunity to use your language skills
– Continuous trainings
How to ApplyAdvantage at the application: Citizenship of the European Union or officially permitted to work in Hungary including the following documents:
- Permanent Residence Permit Card
- Hungarian Address Card
- Social Security Card
- Tax Card
- Work permit for Hungary
4158 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
One Response to “Italian speaking customer service representative”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Comment made by Aldo Peragallo on Mar 5th 2016 at 8:51 pm:
20/12, via Figari
Camogli (GE), Italy, 16032
Telephone number : 0039/0185772066
Cellular phone : 0039/3427749003
Skype Account : aldo.peragallo24
Linkedin Account : Aldo Peragallo
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
my name is Aldo Peragallo, I’m a qualified graduate from Genoa in Italy. I’m responding to the advertisement on the job for the vacant position. I’m very interested in this position as I believe my qualifications and experience are relevant.
I think this would be a great experience for me and gives the opportunity to work with a leading company .
I’m available to work in every country in the world and learn other languages if it is necessary.
I’m available for an interview at your earliest convenience and I look forward to hearing from you.
In compliance with the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30/06/2003 , I hereby authorize the recipient of this document to use and process my personal details for the purpose of recruiting and selecting staff and I confirm to be informed of my rights in accordance to art. 7 of the above mentioned decree .