Full-Time Java Developer
Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Java Developer to join its team for working with a company from Saudi Arabia.
The task is to develop a single portal for managing the services and operations of recruiting companies.
The customer is a holding company in the labor market in Saudi Arabia, operating under the Ministry of Labor. The company serves not only individuals but also entire segments in the public and private sectors.
– Acting as a Lead Developer on the customer’s large-scale projects, including preparation of the necessary documentation to support the project;
– Creating and maintaining software architecture standards to ensure that applications follow the latest software development and security practices;
– Creating and adhering to development standards;
– Creating and using quality control measures;
– Troubleshooting and identifying technical issue causes;
– Developing and implementing release pipelines to support continuous integration and deployment;
– Writing ready-for-development user stories with accurate acceptance criteria;
– Determining test scripts;
– Collaborating with business users and being a liaison between internal and external clients.
– Experience as a Team/Tech Lead and in Java development for 5+ years;
– Experience with microservice architecture;
– Experience with Spring Framework;
– Experience with GraphQL;
– Knowledge of gRPC, OpenTelemetry, and I/O polling;
– Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
– Experience in Front-end;
– Experience in developing API web services;
– Experience with the ORM framework;
– Knowledge of PostgreSQL and NoSQL;
– Knowledge of CI/CD, Docker, and Kubernetes;
– Knowledge of SOA.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
– Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
– Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
How to Applycv.email@example.com
47 total views, 3 today