Full-Time Junior Architect/Interior Designer
Assisting Management with the work process. Execution of project related tasks through the collaboration both with clients and internally with colleagues.
Essential Functions – Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning – developing complete and detailed renovation plans (including piping and electrical plans) and interiors plans in accordance to client’s requirements
- Quotation – preparation of detailed quotations with the assistance the chief technical director and outsourced suppliers.
- Administration – a) assisting the chief secretary with all attachments needed to oversee contractor agreements b) communicating any changes agreed with clients to the chief secretary for administration and the chief technical director.
- Account Management – Keeping in touch with clients to oversee any changes in the course of construction and making sure that the changes in the agreement are being correctly administered and confirmed via email or writing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hungarian and English.
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office Products) and basic practice in creating plans on computer software (Archicad and or Archicad).
- Must be a likable, meticulous and organized person open to moving around during the day when necessary.
- Understanding of main concepts related to construction with an ability to apply them in plans and strategy.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Availability when necessary out of regular office hours.
- Time-Management Skills
- Team player
- Energetic, go-getter
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization both internally at Renouveaux and externally with suppliers.
- Ability to be practical with creative concepts.
238 total views, 1 today