Full-Time Junior General Accountant (Budapest)
One of the most prestigious multinational companies in the energy sector is looking for a new Junior General Accountant for their Analyst team. Our client operates a European shared service centre in Budapest, which is responsible for supporting the company’s European business activities.
The responsibilities of the General Accountant are the following
– Fixed assets movements, inter-company invoices or bank statement entries processing
– Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the financial records
– Reviewing and supervising of interface reports and follow up of exceptions
– Preparing and analysing account reconciliations
– Analysing and preparing data for financial reports
– Investigate and monitor reconciling items
– Identify and develop process improvement opportunities along with other team members
– Follow up of the control reports
To be considered an ideal candidate for this role, you will need to have a university or college degree in Economics or Finance and Accounting as well as minimum 2 semesters of Accounting knowledge and/or maximum 2 years of work experience. You are also required to be able to comply with the company’s guidelines and related information system, as well as to influence and to work in a team environment. You are required to pay attention to accuracy and details, to have good analytical skills. Experience in SAP/R3 is a advantage. Fluency in both written and oral English is crucial, the knowledge of any other European second language is an advantage.
If the job details above have raised your interest, please apply by uploading your English CV to the Hays website.
Job reference: 1206619
6744 total views, 3 today