Full-Time Junior Human Resource Manager
Assist Management in recruiting and maintaining the best individuals for building Stamegna Retail Management’s future.
Essential Functions – Duties and Responsabilities:
- HR strategies – assist development and help implement human resource strategies and processes.
- Internal Marketing – Assist management in developing strong internal marketing strategies.
- Recruitment – assist management with recruitment process. Place adverts on online platforms, social media and partially oversee and pre-filter fresh candidates.
- Culture – assist management in development and implementation of company culture.
- Trainings – plan and program ongoing trainings for teams in accordance with availability of senior managers. Plan training programs, collect relevant online material.
- Teambuilding – Organize team building programs, schedules.
- Advisory – Assist management in developing and strengthening a career advisory position plan for staff at Stamegna.
- Draft plans and proposals and contribute with ideas to build a solid HR background.
- Assist management in developing a strong alumni organisation in line with internal needs.
- Assist management in developing new and aligning old remuneration processes.
- Report to top management .
- Work together with external advisors in case of need.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English – Native English Speaking Level
- Must have complete understanding of Stamegna Retail Management’s products.
- Understanding of main human resource concepts and ability to apply them in plans and strategy.
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office Products).
- Basic understanding of human psychology (+ a genuine ability to understand people) and an understanding of marketing concepts are an advantage.
- A personality that attracts and interacts well with others is important.
- Ability to put concept and strategy onto paper and in action.
Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
How to ApplyFor more details contact us or to apply directly please send your CV by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
716 total views, 1 today