Full-Time Junior Programme Coordinator / Customer Care Rep
Apply now for an exciting, multifaceted role: lead week-long language immersion programmes for motivated youth/adults in high-quality resorts AND drive our business development efforts!
Due to the expansion of Angloville in Hungary, we are currently looking for a young and enthusiastic Hungarian Programme Coordinator / Customer Care Rep with highly proficient English to join our team.
Angloville is the largest provider of language immersion programmes in Central and Eastern Europe. Over the past six years we helped over 3,000 individuals overcome their language barriers and improve their fluency in English. We currently operate in Hungary, Poland, Romania and Czech Republic.
We create an English-speaking environment in our participants’ home country by bringing in native speakers from around the world. They act as conversation partners for a select group of motivated local participants and help them improve their English communication skills through 1-on-1 or 2-on-1 trainings – more than 70 hours throughout the week.
About the position:
This role enables you to get involved in several very exciting areas of our growing business: leading programmes/activities, marketing/PR and customer care.
As a programme coordinator, you will lead our intensive, week-long language programmes in high standard resorts in various locations in Hungary. Your focus will be summer camps for kids and teens but you will also be involved in adult camps and shorter programmes during the rest of the year. You will be taking care of our Hungarian and English-speaking participants, leading activities, preparing materials and schedules and making sure everyone is having a great time.
Marketing and PR
In your off-programme role you will be responsible for marketing and PR activities. This will involve managing and developing our social media presence, customer communications, PR activities and developing partnerships. You will also be involved in preparing and leading educational events organized by Angloville.
As a point of contact for current and prospective customers, you will be answering incoming inquiries, working with inbound leads to acquire new clients and maintaining contact with our participants.
What we require of a successful candidate:
- Native-speaker of Hungarian AND highly proficient in English (active, confident knowledge of both written and spoken English)
- Demonstrated the ability to lead and inspire others, preferably in a group setting,
- Highly outgoing attitude demonstrated through past professional or extracurricular activities,
- Team player: you will be working alongside an English-speaking coordinator,
- Ability to create clear and engaging written content in Hungarian and English
- High attention to detail
- Fresh university graduate or 1-2 years of experience
Additional qualities we look for:
- Great customer care – experience in a customer facing role is a plus,
- Some background in teaching English, training or working with groups is a plus,
- Experience with kids/teens (e.g. teaching, camp counseling) is a plus,
- Study or work experience abroad is a plus
What we provide:
- Becoming part of one of the fastest growing, innovative educational companies in the region!
- A multifaceted role with diverse responsibilities and the ability to develop your skills further
- Multilingual, fun work environment – working on the most fun language camps in the country!
- An opportunity to meet English-speakers from all over the world
- An exciting opportunity to build a successful brand, to shape the future of a start-up
- Good market pay + board and lodging during each Angloville programme you will coordinate
The position is based in Budapest, Hungary. Some travel to other European countries may be required (travel costs covered).
How to ApplyPlease submit your application through our website: www.angloville.hu/rolunk/karrier.html You will need to submit a pdf version of an English language CV and a cover letter, explaining why you want to join Angloville and what makes you an outstanding candidate. Application deadline: January 22 Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
319 total views, 1 today