Full-Time Junior Sales Representative
Stamegna Retail Management is a privately-owned consulting partnership firm
founded in 2007. We help sellers of innovative FMCG products go to the market or grow by introducing them to worldwide buyers in one-on-one meetings. We help buyers to keep their positions on competitive markets by sourcing well-matched promising goods. We plan and facilitate Stamegna Network Live Events that are organized in major cities around the world, and Stamegna Virtual Events that are the successful online version of the trade business meetings.
Job Title: Sales Representative („Junior” gradation at the
Reports to: Category Team Leader
The Junior Sales Representative’s main task is to contact/build/keep a relationship with Category’s Manufacturers that are set to his/her responsibility in the Company’s database. His/her duty is to introduce and offer the Company’s matchmaking service, which helps to find new trading opportunities, new potential category buyers via the Company’s Live- or Virtual Events.
The job requires a self-motivated, results-oriented, client-focused attitude, enriched with good communication skills, and problem-solving skills.
Essential Functions – Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Generating telesales calls to Category Manufacturers, Vendors to introduce the
Company’s matchmaking live- or virtual events according to the Theme-Calendar and
invite them for their category-relevant events
▪ Finding and opening up new Manufacturers in given markets (using native & spoken
▪ Cooperating and follow-up registration process with other departments (Account Team, Retail Team, Finance)
▪ Ensuring good customer service
▪ Attending Stamegna Live Events personally and representing the company to secure the success of the event
▪ Customer Service / Client Care / Sales experience
▪ Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
▪ Business and product minded,
▪ Creative problem solver and result oriented
▪ Excellent communicator and have interpersonal skills, able to build a partnership with partners externally and with the teams internally
▪ Fluent in English
▪ Speaking any of additional (Italian, German, French, Dutch ) languages is an advantage
▪ Pro-active, reliable, well-organised, have a sense of humour and being an optimist.
What we offer
• Competitive salary package including
o monthly fix
o monthly performance related commission
o company’s annual revenue target related bonus (5% or 10% or 20% of
monthly salaries for period with the company, payable at year end)
• International team, good mood, downtown office
• Opportunity to grow in a young and dynamic team
How to ApplyPlease apply here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
312 total views, 2 today