Full-Time Junior Social Media Manager – Global Drinks Brand
We are currently looking for a dynamic, independent individual with strong analytical and excellent communication skills, as well as a working background within Social Media or a degree in media, marketing or social science.
As the Junior Social Media Manager, you will work closely with the Social Media Area Manager developing and engaging communities while working with the team to conceive ideas, build connection plans and execute initiatives across a range of social media platforms.
The role will include research via web based tools as well as collating and analysing data into deliverable strategic reports.
You must be passionate about social media, driven and have the ability to “think outside the box” in the planning of potential marketing strategies and tactics.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, media studies, social science or other relevant field OR equivalent by experience
· Some marketing, social media, brand management background ideally in the food and beverages industry
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Native Language and in English
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to multitask and work independently using own initiative
· Have a thirst for exploring new technologies, which can be used to add value to existing and new communities
· Ability to work collaboratively with all teams internally and externally to develop ideas, build connection plans and execute communications in various social media channels
· Manage day-to-day social media operations, including proactive and reactive conversations of a specific market, providing best-in-class service to the regional market. Responsible for management of multiple online brand presences in real time
· Escalate critical issues and assist in the formulation of a strategy to contain, counter or neutralise these issues.
· Ensure smooth business integration and brand consistency, while monitoring online conversations about the company, brands, competitors and related topics
· Responsible for conducting research and analysis, tracking key metrics and sharing relevant information and recommendations with the team
· Work with your team to monitor and respond to social media conversations in a timely and expert fashion
· Populate standardised reporting for the local market to wider regional and global stakeholders.
· Plan, develop and liaise with external agencies to localise content in branded social channels that tactically support campaign strategy
If you are interested in applying for the role, or have any questions you would like to ask in relation to the above advertisement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1997 total views, 1 today