Full-Time Key Account Manager
For our Customer, international company, leader in Creating, Managing and Syndicating FMCG product content for Omnichannel use
Key Account Manager
Leads sales efforts for a solution or solutions within our Customer practice and is responsible for commercial plan development and execution.
- Building relationship with current clients
- Acquiring new clients
- and maintaining strong networking and engagement with key players & sales people across broad base of client targets
- Comfortable negotiating with senior clients and knows what levers to use
- Owning the business plan: financial target/proposal submission/revenue on hand/pipeline
- Tracking the financial performance of the clients
- Close collaboration with other teams to drive seamless delivery to clients
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- 2+ years of experience in CPG Sales, Trade Marketing, Retailer – Key Account.
- Knowledge in sales processes in CPG companies, customers, modern and traditional market.
- Excellent business English (+ Hungarian language), both verbal and written
- Proven sales acumen
- Strong sales leadership including: prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with the clients
- Excellent problem solving skills, solution oriented and good analytical skill
- Very good client-facing and communication/presentation skills
- Excellent at consultative selling
- Strong Collaboration and Networking skills
How to ApplyApply
537 total views, 2 today