Part-Time Language Programme Coordinator – English native-speaker
Lead language immersion programmes for adults in high-quality resorts!
Angloville is currently looking for an English native-speaker Programme Coordinator / Activity Leader to join our team in Hungary as a part-time contractor.
Angloville is the largest provider of language immersion programmes in Central and Eastern Europe. Every year we help over 4,000 individuals improve their English communication skills. We create an English-speaking environment in our clients’ home country by bringing in native-speakers from around the world, who help our participants overcome their speaking barriers through more than 70 hours 1-on-1 trainings in a week.
About the position:
As a part-time programme coordinator, you will lead our Hungary-based intensive language camps for adults in countryside hotels, run English workshops and carry out related tasks.
The position involves
- Attending 6-8 week-long and weekend camps during 2019, leading all the activities, taking care of our Hungarian and English-speaking participants
- Pre- and post-programme administration, e.g. writing reviews, analysing feedback
- Running Budapest-based language practice workshops, presenting at events
What we require of a successful candidate:
- Native-speaker of English (born and raised in an English-speaking country)
- Great customer care
- Highly outgoing attitude
- Great leadership skills: being able to lead and inspire our participants,
- Team player: you will be working alongside and sharing tasks with other coordinators
- Some background in teaching English, training or working with adult groups is a plus
What we provide:
- Great work environment – working on the most fun language camps in the country
- A chance to meet and network with our clients, among whom are top managers and successful professionals from Hungary
- An opportunity to meet English-speakers from all over the world
- Good weekly pay + board and lodging during each programme you will coordinate
Becoming part of one of the fastest growing educational companies in the region
How to ApplyPlease apply via our website by submitting your CV and a cover letter, explaining your motivation and why you would be a good fit for Angloville.
365 total views, 6 today