Full-Time Logistic team leader (United Kingdom)
Logistic team leader position is open at our global leading logistic supplier in Oxford. Our partner is providing various logistic services for different production companies and looking for experienced, result oriented logistic team leaders for an increasing project.
The company is offering competitive salary and compensation package, well-educated team, supporting leaders and an innovative environment.
Main task and responsibilities for the logistic team leader:
• Leading the logistic field and assuring the most effective operating
• Ensuring the quality according to the internal and external customer requirements
• Supervising of the targeted KPI’s and reporting to the direct line leader
• Organising the shifts and education of subordinates
• Cooperating with related departments
Requirements for the logistic team leader candidates:
• Fluent English knowledge
• Minimum 3-5 years leadership experience (minimum 10-15 people)in warehouse or logistic field
• Technical secondary school
• Light machine operator licence
• Strong, assertive attitude, good communication skills
• International forklift operator licence or experience in multinational environment is an advantage
If you are interested in this position, please upload your CV in English via Hays website.
Job reference: 1221305
5096 total views, 1 today