Full-Time Management Trainee (m/w/d) – Operations
a&o: we are simple, honest and always with a smile. Since 2000 we are expanding Europe-wide, true to our mission EVERYONE CAN TRAVEL. With more than 30 houses in over 20 cities we are Europe’s biggest hostel provider, making our mission a reality! All our sites realize a standardized concept and are supported by our headquarters in Berlin.
Flat hierarchies and a culture of open feedback make the foundation of our work environment shaped by dynamics, growth, and innovation. With that, we offer ideal career opportunities for everyone, whether expert or career changer. We emphasize to treat each other in a fair, social, and responsible way. Because together, not only working is more fun – but also success.
Before you run a hostel in one of our European destinations independently, you will participate in a six-months management trainee program in one of our academy houses, where you will be prepared for your future role as a hostel manager in the areas reception and food & beverage, as well as other important topics such as back office, or human resources.
• have completed an educaton in the field of tourism, hospitality, business administration or a related area
• have already earned some working experience
• are a proactive and independent personality
• are geographically flexible •have a managerial mindset
• An exciting, responsible job in one of the top-innovators amongst hostel-providers is expecting you
• You can experience a team-oriented work-environment with loads of room for developing and implementing your own ideas and your personal growth
• Short decision-making-processes and open communication are a major benefit of your new working-context
• Profit from our attractive staff benefits programme, by (i.e.) free accommodation in all a&o’s, a wide range of subsidized cultural and recreational offers and events
How to Apply
261 total views, 1 today