Full-Time Marketing Executive / Manager
Schedule: Full Time
• Duties involve planning, directing, controlling, coordinating and participating in all Marketing activities.
• Develops media contacts, plans press conferences and other press activities.
• Builds profile within local market place through attendance at various events and local market place.
• Develops and organizes promotional activities, coordinates with departments concerned; invites VIPs and media to promotional activities; prepares and issues press releases.
• Maintains hotel photo file.
• Prepares promotional press releases on personalities among guests and employees of the hotel and on newsworthy events in the hotel.
• Execute daily marketing related tasks.
• Develop marketing campaigns for promoting the hotel’s outlets.
• University/College degree in marketing / economics preferably in tourism and hospitality
• 2-3 years professional experience in marketing segment
• Fluent written and oral language skills in Hungarian and English
• Ability of executing website admin role
• Ability of supervising and leading marketing related projects
• Knowledge B2B & B2C marketing tools
• Knowledge of handling marketing database & newsletter system
• Experience working with printing and design agencies
• Knowledge of using digital marketing tools including: social media, SEO
• Ability of following strong brand standards
• Ability to work in team and independently
• Able to work under stress
• Excellent communication and guest/client handling capabilities, outgoing personality
How to Applyhttp://ihg.jobs.net/job/Marketing-Executive-Manager/J3K7MW764M36WHST80C/
1544 total views, 1 today