Full-Time Motion Graphic Artist
– Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
– Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
– Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
– Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
– Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
– Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
– Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
– Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
– Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
– Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
– Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
– Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
– Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
How to ApplyA video animation company based in Dubai. My company wants to expand its business in Hungary. If you are interested with the post, please send your portfolio at email@example.com. We will contact you if you will be shortlisted. We will conduct personal interview on August 18-21, 2016.
864 total views, 1 today