Full-Time Native English-speaking Assistant Teacher
Full-time native English speaking assistant teacher
‘A-Z International Centre for Children’ is an English language international nursery and preschool, founded in 2002 with children aged 2-6 years from over 25 nationalities. AtoZ provides outstanding working conditions that helped create our strong team of professional, passionate and dedicated teachers.
We are searching for enthusiastic native English speaking assistant teachers to join our creative and young team for the 2018-2019 school year.
The successful candidate is:
– a native English speaker
– enthusiastic, professional, reliable
– has a warm and caring personality
– has strong communication skills
– dedicated to work with children aged 18 months to 6 years
– has a positive workplace attitude, and is a good team player
– Assisting the Group Leader in the daily routine and program
– Involvement in the class educational program following the Group Leader’s instructions
– Applying appropriate behaviour management techniques in line with Centre’s policy
– Establishing and maintaining relationships with the children and parents on a daily individual basis
– Taking active part in the celebration committees.
Salary and benefits:
– Competitive salary and bonus according to individual performance
– Lunches, snacks and refreshments, served at meal times free of charge
– Free usage of fitness centre
– International environment with enthusiastic staff
How to ApplyTo apply, please send your application with CV to email@example.com
211 total views, 3 today