Full-Time Network Services Manager/ IT Services Manager EMEA – Enabling LAN- Contract- Prague, CZR
Network Services Manager/ IT Services Manager EMEA – Enabling LAN- Contract- Prague, CZR
- The Service Manager systematically ensures that all the activities necessary to design, develop and implement an IT Services to satisfy the requirements of the organization and the business. This role ensures that the appropriate definition, effectiveness, and maintenance of activities or deliverables take place as planned and that the activities are carried out according to all laws, regulatory requirements, and internal policies applicable. Service Manager is responsible for reviewing and performing the activities for their specific service(s) on a weekly, monthly, annual and periodic as needed basis.
- Assumes responsibility for delivering a particular IT Service within the agreed service levels. Assumes responsibility for continual improvements and the management of
change affecting the IT Services under their care. Typically insures Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) with the service providers of underpinning IT Services are honored. The IT Service manager ensures that the relevant resources from the underpinning IT Services are engaged in the delivery and support of the IT Service.
- Maximize the business value of global, regional and local initiatives, ensuring effective alignment of IT investment with business requirements in the area of all Enabling Network and
Perimeter Security Services. Examples of services are: company LAN, Wireless LAN (WLAN), Firewall (LAN and Perimeter), Intrusion Detection and Prevention Services,.
- Achieve the most efficient operations providing highest business value through effective management of IT resources (people, financial resources, bought in services and asset /
- Responsible for ensuring that the internally and externally sourced IT services in the area of Network and Perimeter Security Services are aligned with business needs and are delivered in accordance with customer Service Level Agreements to company IT Standards and in line with industry best practice.
- Contributing to the service life cycle management which includes service & technology, architecture, service level management & process improvements, demand & capacity management, innovation, supplier & contract management, benchmarking, etc.
- Supports the development of a commitment based culture and an environment which fosters a high-performance and innovative organization.
- Effective alignment of Global Connectivity and Security Services investment:
o Support the Network and Security Services planning process, ensuring sound business cases and analyzing key business initiatives and informational needs that support, improve and/or transform IT / business operations, processes and strategy.
o Initiate, lead and support projects and their delivery in accordance with project goals, time scales and costs in compliance with company methodologies.
o Support Strategy for the area of Network and Security Services and contribute to the business strategy for area and influence / persuade for its acceptance. Contribute to ensuring the strategy is aligned with Global Infrastructure Services strategy and the global IT / business strategy.
- Achieve the most efficient operations:
Assumes responsibility for the optimal design, delivery and deployment of design, processes, practices and solutions vs. business requirements.
- Ensures the consistent deployment of company standard designs of appropriate services, service management information systems, architectures, technology, processes, information and metrics to meet current and evolving business outcomes and requirements.
- Supports that all service models and service solution designs conform to strategic, architectural, governance and other corporate requirements.
- Supports that all IT service continuity management plans, risks and activities
underpin and align with all business continuity management plans, risks and activities, and are capable of meeting the agreed and documented targets under any circumstances.
Ensures that value for money is obtained from all suppliers, contracts with suppliers support the needs of the business, and all suppliers meet their contractual commitments.
- Performs contract or SLA reviews at least annually and ensures that all contracts are consistent with organizational requirements and standard terms and conditions wherever possible. .
o Develop and deliver support in accordance with Service Level Agreements based on IT /
business requirements. Work closely with IT / business partners in understanding and
responding to both long-term and short-term business goals and strategy.
o Challenge IT / business partners and push back when necessary to ensure the GIS solution responds to their business needs while being cost-efficient at the same time.
o Collaborate and negotiate with external partners to support system operations / development / integration, ensuring reliability, competence, flexibility and cost effectiveness.
o Ensure the continuous improvement, rationalization and management of existing systems and operations.
o Ensure proper implementation of global standards, policies and systems platforms.
- Service Management:
o May oversee (or chair a committee that oversees) continuous service improvement initiatives associated with ITIL core processes. Serves as the single point of accountability for a service; may or may not be the technical subject matter expert.
o Manages one or more services within the organization, regardless of where the underpinning technology components, processes or professional capabilities reside or report.
o Represents the service across the organization; manages and provides input concerning changes to their service(s); and serves as the key stakeholder in processes that enable or support the service(s).
o Liaises with Process Owners throughout the life of the service; knows who and where to obtain required information and assists in (re)defining the processes.
o Understands their service(s) (components, processes, etc.) and provides key information concerning the service(s) as needed.
o Manages the services offered 24×7 to customers inside and outside of Global IT Infrastructure (Contributes to decisions to add, freeze, modify or discontinue the service or services within the area of responsibility.)
o Manages processes and resources delivering the service, contributes to the service delivery team, participates in the coordination of this team in overall planning activities, service delivery and issue resolution.
o Ensures that all supporting components of the service, including any associated SLAs, OLAs and UCs are aligned and managed as an integrated service.
o Responsible for the overall continuous improvement, cost reduction and performance of the services.
o Responsible for the budgeting and resource allocation for the service(s) for which she/he is responsible.
o Periodically monitors, reviews and reports performance against the SLA/OLA service and/or portfolio.
o Consults and collects input from Commercial Operations function to establish the overall services, the associated characteristics of services needed and the services delivery roadmaps.
o Collaborates with the GIS Finance and Commercial Operations (Service Catalog) to apply the services pricing strategy.
o Collaborates with the IT Sourcing Organization on supplier management and establishes/reviews/approves key contracts with external service providers, as needed.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS / MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Network and Security Services strategy clearly supported, communicated and executed, well aligned to GIS strategy and Global IT strategy, and providing competitive advantage to company.
- Adherence to budget and support of efficiency initiatives with positive budget impact both within the GIS and IT/business.
- Achieved targets in value contribution and customer satisfaction in line with agreed
time, quality and budget
- Ensure key strategic GIS programs are delivered and implemented within agreed and scheduled timelines and adhere to the company IT quality standards.
- Alignment of Services with GIS and IT/business strategy.
- Achievement of agreed targets in terms of quality, time and cost.
- Achievement of service levels corresponding to industry best practice and customer needs (price/performance etc.)
- Achievement of modern technology and operations concepts according to industry best practice
- Achievement of continuous unit cost reductions
- Levels of collaboration/working relationship/personal acceptance achieved with customers inside and outside of Global IT Infrastructure Services
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- University working and thinking level, degree in computer science or comparable education / experience
- More than 7 years of Business / IT experience inc. ITIL
- Demonstrated leadership skills, > 5 years proven management experience within a matrix organization
- Proven track record in managing complex teams across different vendors
- In-depth expertise in one or more IT disciplines and broad knowledge of other disciplines of IT
- In-depth understanding of business processes and the interrelationships with IT
- More than 5 years of experience in Service Management of a global or regional service portfolio in similar areas as above, across geographies and business areas
- Experience in negotiating agreements with corporate suppliers in close co-operation with the sourcing function
- Track record in delivering multinational projects on time, quality and budget
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proven capability to operate in an organization with direct and indirect reporting lines in a matrix set-up
- Entrepreneurial behavior and good financial skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) other languages an asset
- Capability to think strategically and proven ability to set, develop and execute the service delivery strategy for the service portfolio
- Willingness to travel (globally)
Values and Behaviors
In addition to the established company values and behaviors, this role specifically requires
- to demonstrate courage, by out-of-the box thinking and acting, forward looking and leaving conventional paths
- ability to drive changes across multiple services in a complex environment
- to be passionate about the people in energizing and rewarding
- to be competitive and have a winning spirit, whilst constantly striving for business excellence
- to be customer intimate, by effectively listening, anticipating customer offers and
sharing customers concerns
- to take pride in the achievements of Global IT Infrastructure Services
How to ApplyContact Me: email@example.com | +44-2030 048 706
1522 total views, 1 today