Please login/register to apply for this job.
Full-Time Norwegian Speaking Customer Care Specialist
Are you looking for an opportunity to start your career in a dynamic, international environment at a multinational company? This is an excellent chance for you to be a part of a well-established team with good career prospects.
Norwegian Speaking Customer Care Specialist
- Managing the relationship with the customers and partners.
- Handling customer queries and questions on phone and in writing.
- Precise administration of incoming issues and their progress.
- Contributing to recognize the opportunities of improving processes.
- High school education (University or College degree are an advantage).
- At least intermediate English is necessary (verbal, written).
- Advanced knowledge of the Norwegian language.
- Excellent communication skills written and oral.
- Team attitude.
- Ability to prioritise in a faced paced environment.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence.
- Multicultural team, with colleagues from over 30 different countries,
- Friendly, collaborative culture,
- Winning spirit,
- High-energy place where things move forward every day,
- Award winning office environment,
- Various company events, opportunities to join company-wide volunteer initiatives,
- Competitive compensation package.
How to ApplyIf you believe your experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above and looking for a challenging opportunity, please submit your CVs at email@example.com
11316 total views, 11 today