Full-Time Online Marketing / Language Specialist – native Hebrew
Our Client is a dynamic global company operating in one of the most exciting areas of e-commerce, online travel. We currently looking for native Hebrew speakers to assist with the expansion of the brand. Online marketing experience is required.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Translate/edit English content under the supervision of the Content Translations Manager (including hotel descriptions, public notes, sales notes, site updates, press releases, travel articles, promotional emails and newsletters).
• Comply with editorial guidelines.
• Publish the translations on the website according to a set priority list.
• Review/QA website content for errors, inconsistencies and localization issues.
• Assist other departments in priority translation tasks.
• Recruit, develop and project-manage a team of outsourced freelance translators where necessary.
• Demonstrate a willingness to take on Ad Hoc projects in line with developing/changing business needs.
Online Marketing and PR:
• Review local language distribution partners for potential problems.
• Assist with the translation and online / offline distribution of company articles and Press Releases.
• Produce regular reporting on referrals, mentions and core site metrics.
• Make use of available reporting tools and web analytics to identify and flag issues in website performance.
• Monitor performance of website on the main search engines for select keywords.
• Conduct competitor analysis and keyword research, while making key recommendations on language used on-site.
• Monitor local language forums/blogs for the company mentions and post where relevant.
• Submit and tag the company article releases in relevant categories of social bookmarking sites.
• Research and implement ongoing link development strategies in the target language.
Qualifications and skills
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Native speaker of Hebrew and good English skills.
• Prior experience working in an online environment highly desirable (e-commerce websites in particular).
• Demonstrable understanding of modern ethical online marketing techniques, and a willingness to learn new skills.
• Strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
• Able to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Bachelor’s degree.
Work location: Budapest, Hungary
5436 total views, 1 today