Full-Time Onsite Software Architect
Join one of the world’s largest, most influential organizations, and gain a new cultural experience!
Scopic Software is seeking a Contract onsite Software Architect to join our Client’s team at a leading multinational company based in Saudi Arabia.
Our Client’s organization is one of the most significant drivers of global commerce, enhancing people’s lives every day. Their multinational team of more than 70,000 people combines passion, purpose and performance to unlock the full potential of Saudi Arabia’s resources, creating more value for the company, and more local and global opportunities.
The Software Architect Contract position is a wonderful opportunity to be an important part of this; using your skills to create value while working in a dynamic, multicultural environment, and learning from the wealth of experience around you. This is also a great opportunity to enjoy the unique lifestyle that comes from Saudi Arabia’s rich and diverse culture while expanding your professional and personal networks.
This Contract role is for 12 months with the possibility for extension. You will be based at the company’s head office in Saudi Arabia.
The Software Architect will be responsible for the review and update of the development team’s technology, processes and standards. The goal is to ensure there is a structured framework the team can follow to develop high quality IT solutions.
- Define specifications and processes for all aspects of product development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Effectively communicate to the development team your clear understanding of design and production standards and their individual influence to create prototypes and completed products.
- Ensure software development meets all requirements of quality, security, re-use and extensibility.
- Enforce use of code versioning tools and build processes.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Architect / Technical Lead
- Proficient with the latest technologies, standards and limitations used to create advanced .NET web applications
- The ability to see both the big picture and to manage details in a large software application
- Expertise creating scalable, fault-resistant web applications preferably on cloud infrastructure such as Azure or AWS
- Expert in database modeling using ADO.net and Entity framework
- Experience working with large databases and the performance requirements of such
- Experience performing code reviews and maintain high code quality in a codebase
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related disciplines
- Good English written and spoken skills
- General communication skills in general
- Premium compensation
- Company contribution to living expenses such as accommodation, transport, medical, and return travel to home country
- A daily Per Diem
- The possibility of a remote position with Scopic Software at the end of the onsite contract
Salary: Above average. Full-time, 8am – 5pm, 40 hours per week, Sunday to Thursday,
Candidate must be able to relocate to Saudi Arabia.
Preference will be given to single candidates, as the company’s benefits do not extend to family or spouse/partner.
About Scopic Software
Scopic Software is the world’s largest virtual company that has a team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
How to ApplyAPPLY NOW: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0jcvp?source=BudapestJobs%20HU
368 total views, 1 today