Full-Time Order-to-Cash Analyst (Spanish speaking)
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.500 colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as an:
Order-to-Cash Analyst (Spanish speaking)
The purpose of this role is to ensure the timely collection of payments from non-end customers and the allocation to their invoices, plus the timely resolution of internal and external enquires. To achieve these objectives the Order-to-Cash Analysts will be in direct contact with customers, and will need to maintain a professional and courteous manner.
What you will do:
- Allocate payments to correct customer accounts, liaising with treasury team in local market when further details are required
- Read payment description sent from customers to perform correct cash allocation
- Resolve disputes raised by the customers, ask for extra information by mail/phone when it’s not possible to identify where to apply payment
- Pulling off of Accounts Receivable (AR) monthly KPI reports
- Continuous communication with external and internal business partners
- Provide timely feedback to customer/local market for any doubt about collection
- Fluent English and Spanish knowledge (both written and verbal)
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel & MS Office
- Any Accounts Receivable or multinational experience is a huge advantage
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Customer oriented and good team worker personality
Why should you join us:
- We provide working assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home one day weekly
How to Applyhttps://vodafone.taleo.net/careersection/2a/jobdetail.ftl?job=VOC0001NM&lang=en
1778 total views, 1 today