Full-Time Partnership Manager (Hungarian and English or Ukrainian)
Jooble — is a global product-based IT company which operates in 69 countries. Company’s product is a job search website with more than 90M monthly users.
The company has been operating in the online recruitment market since 2006. In its — years of existence, the company has gone from a startup founded by two students to a global employment platform.
Today, Jooble is among the TOP-10 websites in the world in terms of traffic in the Jobs And Employment segment, according to SimilarWeb.
Partnership Manager at Jooble will be working on cultivating and maintaining relationships with clients from different countries.
- searching potential partners and analyzing websites using web-based SEO-tools;
- developing and maintaining partner relationships with clients;
- approaching each partner with an individual and unique solution;
- providing suggestions for improving partnerships with clients.
- knowledge of Hungarian and English or Ukrainian;
- excellent communicating skills and ability to build corporate relationships with partners;
- willingness to learn and to develop new skills to improve your work performance.
- you are free to choose the location of your workspace;
- financial assistance in case of medical need;
- the 8-hours working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own;
- we supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience;
- 20 vacation days + 4 additional days to your vacation per year;
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
To apply, please send your CV in English or Ukrainian and our recruiter will reach you.
Telegram: @ tz_jooble
While you are waiting – you may read how our team works:
More on our Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/jooblelife/
How to ApplyTo apply, please send your CV in English or Ukrainian and our recruiter will reach you. Email: email@example.com Telegram: @ tz_jooble
2429 total views, 3 today
Leave a Reply