Full-Time Payroll Associate
International Payroll Associate
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful, global business? Are you focused and hard-working with the ability to be innovative? Are you looking to build a career and develop knowledge in a growing market? If our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community resonate with you come and look further at iiPay. Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset and the desire to be part of a great culture?
Based in the UK and US, iiPay is a highly successful global payroll and payments services business, providing fully managed payroll and clinical payment services to world leading companies. Our service is underpinned by our market leading global payments management system delivering outstanding client experience and service levels.
iiPay is looking for an International Payroll Administrator to join our growing team who wants to be part of this rapidly expanding business, taking on the responsibility of day-to-day communication and the delivery of timely, accurate and compliant payrolls for our clients, helping us to achieve our goals.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of International payrolls for a range of global businesses.
The candidate will work closely with several clients daily in order to professionally deliver a quality payroll service; from receipt of the payroll instructions, to working with a number of in-country third-parties to produce final payroll reports. The candidate will need to recruit their analytical skills to review and validate data prior to employing strong communication skills to interact with the client in order to gain payroll approval. This role will see the candidate collaborate with iiPay’s wider payroll team based in the US to service a wide range of global clients.
The successful candidate requires transferable experience and skills to be able to achieve the following:
Payroll delivery and service level management
Delivering accurate and compliant payroll processing for a group of assigned clients and payrolls, co-ordinating the client’s requirements and managing the process with our trusted in-country payroll network.
Scheduling and time management
Managing and delivering client payrolls against the agreed schedule – communicating directly with clients and ICPs in order to meet or exceed the client deadlines. Escalating issues within client and iiPay to meet and exceed the agreed service level agreement.
The successful candidate will have a relentless focus on maintaining a high customer satisfaction rating. Individually, and as a team member, strive to improve the systems, processes and payroll delivery environment to maximise the efficiency and accuracy of our client contracts.
Managing and maintaining clear and informative communications to clients, our partners and internally to the wider team and our Client Service Managers.
Country legislation knowledge
Take responsibility for understanding client requirements in a group of countries through the development of detailed knowledge of the statutory processes for those countries.
Owning or contributing to specific company projects such as improving and/or changing systems, processes or functions within the business.
Escalation and problem resolution
Owning, managing and resolving client escalations, seeking help and advice where needed. Working with the payroll provider management team to enhance and develop the processes and outcomes for our partner network.
Your core activities will include:
- Management of 10 – 15 international payrolls, including data processing and quality and accuracy reviews.
- Review and resolve any outstanding payroll queries or requests by working directly with our clients and international third-party partners.
- Maintaining accurate online document libraries for your clients, updating with new versions and providing a clear summary of updated information.
- Collaborate with your peers to review payroll processes and identify opportunities to improve the processes in place.
- Work with your team leader to implement new processes and create a more efficient working environment.
What we are looking for in you
- Experience working in a payroll or ‘Business Process’ orientated environment is required.
- Proven experience in an administration position with client ‘facing’ responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- The ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills will prove incredibly beneficial to the candidate.
- Intermediate Excel skills are a requirement for this role.
- You may have excellent language skills and be fluent in any or all of the following, German, French, Polish, Italian, and Spanish, however this is not essential for the role
- An individual with experience working in a controlled business environment, familiar if Data Security practices determined under ISAE 3402 and ISO 27001:2013.
How to ApplySend CV to email@example.com
568 total views, 1 today