Part-Time Pharma Biotech Data Analyst
This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees in 25 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire several graduate or post graduate students studying in the biotechnology and medical areas to help us enter, validate and forecast data, for a new software system we are developing. The software system works with clinical trials data. This is part-time work over the next few months. Hours are flexible.
- Currently a graduate or post-graduate student studying biotechnology, genetics, biochemistry, microbiology or some related field
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Experience with or knowledge of the clinical trials process and relevant data entry skills (I.E., Endpoints, P Value, and trial IDs)
- Web research skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written English skills
- Experience with or knowledge of the pharmaceutical / biotech industry
- Experience with trading in the financial markets
- Knowledge of current events within the medial field and experience with medical press releases
This is a remote, part-time position.
Hourly rate range is $10-$16/hr depending on skills and experience.
How to ApplyPlease apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06ioy Or send your CV in English to: email@example.com
1504 total views, 1 today