Full-Time Portuguese Speaking Customer Service Specialist – IT field
Please be informed, that we can only recruit persons with Hungarian/EU citizenship.. Unfortunately our partner has very strict rules about the citizenship/work permit, and they need a candidate who can start immediately & only in full time. It is a difficulty to us as well, but they are not in the position to wait until the work permit gets done (it can be a 3 months period usually).
As an IT support specialist at our partner you will have to act as first point of contact for the Portuguese customers of the company. You will have to log and analyse the incoming IT relatedproblems (e.g. need to reset a new password or the printer is down) and provide trouble shooting in a timely manner. Creating the documentation for the problems, escalating the complex cases and following up the incidents would be also part of your role.
The ideal candidate:
- We are looking for candidates with advanced/native Portuguese and English language knowledge: you will be in daily contact with the customers via phone and e-mail so speaking the languages on a high level is essential for the role.
- Outstanding problem solving skills and openness to analyse and to solve clients’ problems are necessary to be successful at the end of the recruitment process and, of course, in your future work.
- Having a user knowledge of MS Office package is also important, but there is no need for deeper IT knowledge, because our partner company provides a four weeks long training.
In exchange, our Client offers more than a competitive benefit package. Join them if you are looking for:
- A company that can provide you career opportunities either horizontally or vertically based on your preferences and performance. Starting your career as an IT support specialist you may have more options to step to next level: you can improve your technical knowledge to become a 2nd level support specialist. In case you have leading ambitions it is also a great place for you: becoming a mentor, a team leader or a supervisor could be the next step in your career.
- Possibilities to you to play an active role in company’s sparkling social life (e.g. employer branding project, organizing social activities, helping to organize company events, etc.)
- A friendly, encouraging corporate atmosphere where you are free to share your opinion and ideas
- A fancy office with great view where you can be a member of a really multicultural team which speaks more than 10 languages
- A position where you have the opportunity to work part-time after the training.
How to ApplyPlease send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
1096 total views, 1 today